Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Book Review: Night Night, Train by Amy Parker


In this appealing book, a child boards a train with his family before bedtime.  As he gets ready for bed, he wishes good night to the things around him.  The story is told in sweet rhymes which are a little forced at times, but they are perfectly fine for this book.  The illustrations are nicely done with vivid colors and clear pictures.  There is a mention of praying before bedtime, normalizing it for our Christian children.

I enjoy reading this delightful book to my toddler, and I'm glad that I've added it to our library.  If you have children who are the right ages for board books, I think you'll like it, too!

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: