Friday, June 14, 2013

3 in 30: An Okay Week

We baked cookies one day.

Today is our last day of school for the summer!  I don't know who is more excited, my children or I.  Today is also Flag Day, and we're celebrating that, too.  What a good day!

As for my goals, I did okay.  I could have done better, but I also could have done worse.
  • Exercise three or four times a week.  I only walked on the treadmill twice.
  • Work on my yearly goals, getting some of them accomplished this month.  Things like having people over for supper and date night have fallen by the wayside with the move and everything, and I want to make a concerted effort to make them happen this month.  John has a coworker with a daughter who is interested in babysitting, so we just need to finalize some things so we can have a date night.  We started a chore chart to encourage the kids to help out around the house more.  
  • Get rid of the clutter!  I've got boxes of things that need to be dealt with:  things for Goodwill, things for the pregnancy center, and things to sell on ebay.  I want to start clearing this stuff out!  I took a big bag of trash out the other day, and I took another big bag of clothes to a Goodwill-type place.  
How did you did this week?  What did you accomplish?

This post is linked with Aurie's Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: