Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thankful Thursday


This week, I am thankful for:
  • Memorial Day, what it means, and who it honors.
  • the excellent news we received yesterday about Rachel's JDM!
  • Sarah Beth's birthday; now we have a seven year old!
  • my new chicken coop...
  • and a husband who is willing and able to put it together!
  • science experiments that work.
  • my sweet Daniel, who waited patiently while his sisters shopped yesterday at Build-a-Bear.  He didn't get impatient, and he didn't ask for anything.
  • school being almost over for the summer.
  • the sweet compliment Rachel's doctor gave me when she said that I make having four children look easy.
  • three daughters who love to wear dresses, but who also like to wear boots with them.
What are you thankful for today?

No comments: