Friday, May 17, 2013

Finished Object Friday: A Doily and a Blanket


When I told you a while ago that I hadn't done anything except unpack boxes as my home improvement project, I wasn't quite being honest.  I didn't mean to be deceptive, but I hadn't finished this flowery doily yet, so I didn't think it counted.  But it's done now, and I plan to get it framed.  I've seen things like this framed, and I like the way it looks.  Hopefully, I'll be able to take it tomorrow; it's what I told John that I wanted for Mother's Day.


I also finished this blanket last week after the doily.  I plan to donate it to the local pregnancy center.  The variegation is prettier in real life than the picture shows.

What have you been working on lately?

This post is lined at Fresh from the Chari Tree Finished Object Friday.

No comments: