Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April Review of Yearly Goals



It's been a busy couple of months so I skipped an update for March.  What with moving and all, it was hard to work on my goals.  And it's still been hard because of living somewhere new, but I've been trying!  Anyway, enough with excuses.  Here's how I did:
  • Read certain books.  I only read one book from my yearly list this month, but I'm working on another one.
  • Exercise.  The treadmill has not been set up yet, but I was really hoping to start this week.  Maybe next week.
  • Have one fun day in school a month.  I did not do this.  I just didn't have the mental energy.  Do you have any suggestions for May?
  • Take one field trip a month.  I took the children strawberry picking last week.  That counts, doesn't it?
  • Date night.  We did not have one of these in April.  We need to find a babysitter so we can start doing this again.
  • Home improvement project.  My project for the month was unpacking boxes...which will probably continue into next month.
  • Service project.  Not a thing.
  • Blogging on more serious topics.  Does yesterday's count?
  • Hospitality.  We didn't have anyone over last month, but we hope to this one.
  • Work.  I started the process to get my Texas pharmacist license which I have to have before I can start looking for work.
  • Having my children do more around the house.  Complete fail on this goal.  I have not had my children help do much around the house, and I need to get back to this.  
Okay, it's been a poor month for my goals.  With you as my accountability partners, surely I'll do better in May.  So how'd you do?

No comments: