Friday, May 10, 2013

3 in 30: Some Progress

After dispatching the baby, Mary is looking for her next victim.

We spent another quiet week at home, for the most part.  Sarah Beth and Rachel ran a low grade fever early in the week, but we were able to go to the library yesterday for story time.  Priorities!

And she spots her next target.

Another foe appeared to steal Mary's attention!

But here's how I did with my goals:


  • Continue unpacking, sorting, and putting away.  I did fairly well with unpacking this week.  There's still a good bit left to do, but most of it is done.  The big thing I did was go through the boxes in the girls' room.  I have a bunch of stuff to take to the pregnancy center.
  • Work on my laziness when it comes to getting out of bed and getting the laundry folded.  I'm getting better about getting out of bed when my alarm goes off, although it's still taking longer than it should.  I guess I could say the same thing about the laundry:  I'm getting better, but it's still taking longer than it should.
  • Bake something new every week, trying them out at the lunches after church.  When I really went through my untried recipes, I discovered why I haven't tried them yet.  They're too involved or take too long or are just too difficult.  So I didn't take anything new to church last week.  However, I pinned this recipe today, and I plan to try it this weekend.  What could be better than a chocolate chip cookie topped by an Oreo topped by a brownie?  Unless you put ice cream on top.  Yum!
Now she's coming for you!

How did you do this week?

This post is linked up with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life 3in30.

No comments: