Thursday, April 18, 2013

Things I am Thankful For on This Thursday


I've seen a lot of "Thankful Thursday" posts, and I thought I would participate, too.  What a great idea, to remind ourselves of how much we have to be thankful for.  So here are ten things that I am thankful for this week:
  1. Our new house where we are all together again after being apart for so long.
  2. Our new yard where our children can play outside and we can try new things.
  3. Rachel's new doctor who saw her so quickly...
  4. and seems familiar with JDM so we feel comfortable with her treating Rachel.
  5. Homeschooling.  We were able to take three weeks off for the move which we can make up over the summer.
  6. Chicks and...
  7. a husband who supports me in this new endeavor.
  8. The freedom to homeschool after reading about this Swedish family who had their child taken away because they homeschooled and this German family who fled here to the U.S. for being persecuted for homeschooling.
  9. New friends that we have made here.
  10. Old friends who keep in touch even though we've moved away.
How blessed I am!  What a wonderful Savior I serve who gives me above and beyond what I could imagine!

What are you thankful for today?

No comments: