Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Inside the House Pictures

The kitchen.

I have promised you pictures of our new house for months now (at least, it feels like it's been months), so here I am finally making good on my promise.  Of course, pictures of rooms inside houses don't show the whole, well, picture, but I hope you can get an idea of where we live now.  I don't feel comfortable showing you a picture of the outside of our house just in case there's someone out there who I don't want to find us.  

The living room.  Yes, those are built-in book shelves; aren't they nice?!

Daniel's room is covered in dolphins and fish.

Sarah Beth's and Rachel's room.  Even the ceiling is painted this color.

The playroom.  It's bigger than it looks, and we love it.  (It's not as big as our old one, however.)

Lone stars are everywhere, and this one is on our front door.  We have more on the sconces of our outdoor lights, on the mantle piece, and other places.  I joke that we need to replace them with Georgia peaches since I'm from Georgia.  Apparently, people are proud to live in Texas because there are lone stars all over people's houses.  I guess I'd better get used to it!


No comments: