Friday, April 12, 2013

3 in 30: Getting Back to Normal

We've had a great time playing outside this week!

This week went pretty well, all told.  Well, except for the stomach flu going through all four children in two days.  That wasn't pretty.  I've still got my fingers crossed about John and me not getting it.  Even with that, I was able to get some work done on my goals.
  • Unpack.  I haven't concentrated too much this week on unpacking, although I did get some done.  I actually don't have too many boxes left...if I could just find my aprons.
  • Put away.  This chore is what I've been working at.  I'm tired of the mess in my house, and I would rather clear it away than make more by unpacking.  If I could ignore my regular chores, unpacking would go soooo much more quickly.  But my children need to be taught, meals need to be made, clothes need to be washed; and all of that is regardless of what needs to be unpacked.  Oh, well.  I'll get done what I can, and that's all I can do.
  • Get back into a routine.  I worked hard at this goal.  I had a meal plan that I followed...mostly.  We did school every day except yesterday when Sarah Beth was sick.  I got the laundry done and the dishes.  Next week, I think I need to work on some cleaning.  The house was cleaned before we moved in, but it's starting to get a little dirty.  It's just hard to clean with the mess.
How did you do this week?  Have you battled the stomach flu this year?

This post is linked with Aurie at Welcome to Our Good Life.

No comments: