Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Happy Birthday, Daniel!


Today is Daniel's fifth birthday, so I had to break my "blogging fast" to let you know.  Daniel is our sweet, caring boy.  He is (almost) always willing to share his toys, and if you're feeling down, he wants to cheer you up.

Of course, Daniel is all boy, too.  He loves to kick and throw balls.  He enjoys taking things apart and putting them back together.  He has an tendency to be agressive - isn't that how God made boys? - which is tempered nicely with his gentle nature.

And Daniel definitely has a silly streak.  I wish I could show you some of the goofy faces he has made when I'm trying to take his picture.

I also wish I could show you how his face lights up when he figures out a new concept in reading or some other aspect of school.

We love our Daniel-boy, and we can't wait to see what plans God has for him.

No comments: