Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Book Review: A Just Man by Helen Daniel


A Just Man by Helen Daniel takes place during and immediately after the Revolutionary War.  It follows a family as it deals with the routine trials that families had to deal with in that time period.

This book basically tells the conversion stories of several family members, the circumstances God used to bring each one to Him.  While this part of one's life is certainly the most important part, it doesn't make for an interesting book.  There is no real conflict in this book except for when and how each person decides to trust in God, and you already know who is going to do this, so I'm not giving anything away by saying this.  With that said, the book is written well, and the stories flow nicely...they're just kind of flat.

I want to thank BookSneeze for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own. 

No comments: