Monday, January 28, 2013

Breaking the (Unwanted) Computer Fast


Our computer went down last Wednesday evening, and I haven't been around on the blogosphere as much as I would like.  I've had John's iPad to check my email and things like that, but I don't find it conducive for most of the things I do online.  Anyway, I wanted to let you know what's been going on and where I've been.  

John took our computer this morning to see what exactly is wrong with it, and the computer guys got it working.  But we don't know how long it will last.  I feel like I'm still behind from our trip to Houston last week, and it's going to take me awhile to catch up:  reading blogs, leaving comments, writing new posts.  

However, as much as I've chomped at the bit, wanting to get online, I have to admit that it's been nice to focus my attentions elsewhere.  Sometimes, a computer fast is a good thing.


No comments: