My little cow
We've had a fairly quiet month at home which has been nice. I always enjoy my time at home. :) I feel like I did well with my goals except for the ones having to do with hospitality. I'm out of practice which makes it harder.
- I want to run two 5Ks. My training is right on schedule for the first one in March.
- Fun School Days. We celebrated National Tootsie Roll Day and remembered the siege of the Alamo.
- Hospitality: having other mothers and children over for games and such. I invited several mothers and their children to meet us at the park, but no one was available.
- Hospitality: we also used to have families over for supper one night each month, and we need to get back into doing this again, too. We were too busy this month -- and probably will be again next month.
- Date night. John and I celebrated our anniversary by going out to eat.
- Get comfortable enough with my handgun to go shoot by myself. I did not go shooting this month.
My goals for February:
- Increase my running from 25 minutes to thirty. I exceeded this goal and made it to thirty-six minutes which puts me in a great place with a month to go until the 5K.
- Finish Crystal's course. I've still got a couple more days to finish.
- Schedule my days in blocks of time. I tried this idea for a few days and didn't find it helpful. I found that I already do this mentally. :)
- Review four books. I reviewed three of them, and I hope to get the fourth done next week.
March is going to be very busy for us with a couple of trips and my mother coming to visit, so I'm keeping my goals fairly easy: