Friday, November 3, 2017

What I Enjoyed This Week: Learning Something New

Loving on one of my dolls from when I was Hannah's age!

I learned something this week:  not to run errands on Monday.  We took Monday off from school to run a bunch of errands, and it was not a good idea.  We got most of our errands done, but we arrived home exhausted.  I still had a bunch of things I needed to do to get ready for CC on Tuesday, and I just didn't have the energy.  Somehow I got everything done.  Phew!

Here are a few things I enjoyed this week:
  • I took the kids to a science show yesterday.  I think they learned some things, and I know they enjoyed it.
  • Getting most of my errands done on Monday, so nothing is hanging over my head.
  • Moms' Night Out last night.  It was women from my new Bible study, and I really enjoyed getting to know them better.
  • the Astros winning the World Series!  We stayed up much too late some nights to watch the games.
John convinced me to run another 5K tomorrow, this time with him.  Date night?  And Sarah Beth has a double-header tomorrow, too.  It's going to be a busy day! 

What did you enjoy this week?  What do you have planned for the weekend?

No comments: