Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Book Review: When God Made You by Matthew Paul Turner, Illustrated by David Catrow


When God Made You tells children that they are uniquely made by God, for a special reason.  Children are told that God made them with a specific purpose, a role that He created them to fill.  The illustrations are eye-catching and colorful, as you can see from the front of the book.

I appreciate the message in this book.  God does create each person on purpose with specific gifts and talents for him to use, and He expects us to use our talents for His glory even when we are children.  This book is very encouraging and esteem-building, and I like that.  I like the message in this book and most of the pictures.  Some of them are a little strange, but children would enjoy them.  :)

I want to thank Blogging for Books for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: