Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Book Review: Cherish by Gary Thomas


Cherish.  What a great word!  Wouldn't we all loved to be cherished in our marriages?  Gary Thomas took that one little word and wrote a whole book about it:  what it means to cherish, how to actually cherish your spouse, and even how to make yourself more cherish-able (is that a word?).  There is a ton of practical information in this book that will help you improve your marriage -- that is, if you follow his advice.

I have read a couple of books by Gary Thomas, and when I had the chance to review this one, I jumped at it.  His books are always filled with great information pertaining to marriage.  And who's marriage can't use at least a little improvement?  :)  I loved this book with its advice for cherishing one's spouse, and I can't recommend it enough!

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: