Friday, December 9, 2016

What I've Enjoyed This Week: It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas


After a busy weekend, at least for  me, it was nice to spend all week at home.  And we've got another busy weekend coming with four parties, starting with two yesterday.  Here are a few things I enjoyed this week:
  • Baking Green Kiss Cookies with my children.  That's what we call them anyway.  :)  We tripled the recipe so we could share some with our librarians and garbage collectors.  
  • Seeing how excited my children were, running to meet the garbage truck with the cookies!  
  • Eating said cookies.  ;)
  • The cooler weather.  It actually feels kind of like winter, at least for Texas.  :)
  • Getting back on the treadmill.  I'd taken the past couple of weeks off because my parents were here and then I had a cold.
  • Watching the Grinch with my children -- and reading it, too!
  • Decorating the Christmas tree!
  • Seeing how much fun our children had at John's work's Christmas party for kids.
What did you enjoy this week?

We have two more parties to attend this weekend, one is another Christmas work party (John has to go to both), and the other is a house warming party for friends whose home has been rebuilt after it flooded.  What do you have planned for the weekend?

No comments: