Friday, November 18, 2016

What I Enjoyed This Week: A Week at Home

I guess it's time to drop her mattress!

We had a nice quiet week at home.  Other than a quick trip to the library before taking Hannah for a check-up, we were home.  Well, of course, we were gone all day for our weekly CC.  But it was lovely being home so much this week after being so busy last week.  Here are a few other things that I enjoyed:
  • The big moon on Monday.  Did you see it?
  • Our last day of CC for awhile.  We're now on our Christmas break -- at least, for our weekly CC meeting.  We're still doing school at home and reviewing our CC information.
  • I just love going to the library!
  • No soccer practice! 
  • A good book.  I'm reading Shattered Vigil by Patrick Carr, and I would love to throw everything to the wind and just read all day long.  But I can't.  But I would if I could!
I'm not sure what we're going to do this weekend without soccer games.  Our town is having its annual Christmas celebration; yes, I know it's a bit early, but they didn't ask me.  ;)  We may try to spend some time there and then watch the parade.  

What did you enjoy this week?  What do you have planned for the weekend?

No comments: