Friday, October 7, 2016

Enjoyment: Mary's First Lost Tooth!

It's hard to see, but Mary lost her first tooth!

The weather has finally cooled off somewhat, and we've enjoyed spending time outside.  Rachel even suggested having picnics for lunch, so we've carried everything outside to eat a couple of days.  What a great idea!  I've also enjoyed sending the kids outside for a while without having to deal with their complaints about the heat.  And they're having a great time, too, especially eating the pecans that have fallen from our trees.  :)

Here are a few other things that I've enjoyed this week:
  • I forgot to mention last week that Mary lost her first tooth!  She was so excited to lose her first tooth and that the Tooth Fairy visited!
  • Hannah is completely weaned which is great because now we're not "joined at the hip," so to speak.  
  • A week off from CC.  We love CC, but a mid-semester break is nice.  
  • I took the opportunity to get a babysitter one afternoon so I could run a few errands by myself and get my hair cut.
  • I also ate lunch with John which was wonderful!
  • While it's nowhere near cool, the cooler weather reminded me that the kids needed new shoes, so we bought shoes one morning.  I had dreaded that errand, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be.  :)
We have company coming into town tomorrow, so that should be fun!  Sarah Beth and Daniel don't have soccer games this weekend for some reason, but don't tell them that it's kind of nice for a change.  :)

What did you enjoy this week?  What do you have planned for the weekend?

No comments: