Friday, September 16, 2016

What I Enjoyed This Week: Soccer

I wish I had a picture of her playing!

Sarah Beth had her first soccer game last Saturday, and I was surprised how much I enjoyed watching her play!  Honestly, I yelled myself hoarse.  :)  While her team didn't win, she had fun playing, and that's what it's all about anyway, isn't it?

Here are a few other things I enjoyed:
  • the sunny weather
  • spending time with my friends during lunch at CC this week
  • trying something new with my hair.  No, I don't have any pictures, but I've enjoyed seeing what happens to it when I let it do its own thing instead of drying and straightening it.
  • a trip to the library.  I have to admit that I enjoy the look on new librarians' faces when they see how many books we return and check out.  :)
Tomorrow is Daniel's first soccer game, and it's at the same time as Sarah Beth's.  So John and I will "divide and conquer," so to speak, as I watch her game and he watches Daniel's.

What did you enjoy this week?

No comments: