Friday, July 1, 2016

What I've Enjoyed This Week: Doing Well with my Goals and Doughnuts!


This week has been a little busier than I expected since I spent more time than usual in the car taking Rachel to camp every day and picking her back up.  But it was worth it because she had a wonderful time.  Also, I've been busy getting ready for my first Information Meeting for Classical Conversations which was last night.

Here are a few things that I enjoyed this week:
  • Seeing how much fun Rachel had at art camp.  She hasn't brought much home yet, so I'm excited to see what she's been doing!
  • Triple Chocolate Donuts.  Oh, my!  These were good!!  
  • Running errands on Wednesday for a couple of hours by myself.  :)
  • Having a babysitter who isn't afraid of keeping my five children!
  • Doing so well on my goals!
I feel like I did really well with my goals for June, especially since I had quite a few.  
  • Clean out the children's closets.  I went through Daniel's closet and Sarah Beth's, putting some baby things in his closet since his is almost empty.  I have worked a good bit on the little girls' closet, and I hope to finish it today:  sorting and storing hand-me-downs.
  • Sort through the playroom.  I took advantage of my mother being here when we almost flooded because she's very good at going through things quickly.  We tackled the playroom and got everything sorted in less than an hour with my children's help.
  • Work on my children's writing three days a week.  One week we only did it twice, and today will be the third time for this week -- assuming we do it.  :)  Of course, the week we almost flooded, I didn't worry about it.
  • Go to the pool at least once a week.  We did this every week except the week we almost flooded and this week when we were busy with Rachel's camp.  Maybe we'll go tomorrow.
  • Start teaching Sarah Beth to cook.  This one didn't happen this month.  :(
  • I also want to continue exercising four times a week.  I accomplished this goal every week except the week we almost flooded.
I know that I'm going to be relatively busy this month with a few things, one of which is getting our CC campus planned.  So I want to keep things fairly easy, mostly just continuing my same goals.  
  • Start teaching Sarah Beth to cook.  I hope to get to this in July.
  • Continue walking/jogging on the treadmill four times a week.
  • Plan for CC to start back up in August.  
  • Go to the pool at least once a week.
How are you doing with your goals?  

No comments: