Monday, July 11, 2016

The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treasury by Jan and Mike Berenstain


The Berenstain Bears' Caring and Sharing Treasury by Jan and Mike Berenstain is a compilation of five books that were previously published separately.  One book shows different options that children have for when they grow up.  Another shows the cubs helping others when part of Bear Country floods.  Sister learns how hurtful gossip can be in another, and the whole Bear family learns to look past the exterior of their neighbors to see who they truly are in the fourth.  In the fifth book, Brother and Sister learn not to brag.

Since we enjoy the Berenstain Bears, we enjoyed this book.  I especially like the Christian messages they contain; when they're not overtly Christian, the messages still encourage moral behavior.  I also appreciate having five books bound together in a hardback which lets me get rid of some of our paperback books, and the hardback should last longer.

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: