- Getting back into our routine.
- My new waffle maker. After a little convincing, three of my four picky children now LOVE waffles.
- A trip to the library. Yes, we go almost every week, but it's still so much fun!
- Reading Ten Ways to Destroy the Imagination of Your Child by Anthony Esolen. Eye-opening!
- My toy-free living room. We moved all the toys upstairs to the playroom last week in case we flooded, and they haven't migrated back down yet. :)
- Having our flowers beds weeded and mulched and the rose bushes trimmed. Our house looks very nice now, and I enjoy knowing that we hired a local teenage boy to do the work, encouraging his entrepreneurship.
What have you enjoyed this week?