Friday, June 24, 2016

What I've Enjoyed This Week: Busy with Friends and Meetings!

I took this picture this morning after breakfast.  Do you think Mary has had a busy week, too?  :)

Whew!  The past couple of days have been busy!  We visited with some friends Wednesday afternoon and had a great time.  We always enjoy seeing them, and it doesn't happen often enough.  Yesterday, some new friends came over, and it was wonderful getting to know them.  Then last night I had the opportunity to tell other homeschooling parents about CC.

Here are a few things I enjoyed this week:
  • This recipe for spaghetti and meatballs.  Rachel asked me to make meatballs, so I found this recipe.  It was delicious, and I especially liked that I could bake the meatballs.  (I made my own spaghetti sauce instead of using the jarred stuff.)
  • Visiting with old friends.  Everyone except Sarah Beth has someone to play with, and I really enjoy talking with my friend.
  • Getting to know new friends.  This time there was someone for Sarah Beth.  Even though there was only one child, all five of them played nicely together.  Again, I really enjoyed talking and getting to know her mother.
  • Telling others about CC and how much we love it.
  • Visiting with friends at the meeting in-between telling others about CC.
  • The rain God sent Tuesday after I put out the pre-emergence.  I was thankful that I didn't have to water it in.  :)
What have you enjoyed this week?

No comments: