I took this picture this morning after breakfast. Do you think Mary has had a busy week, too? :)
Whew! The past couple of days have been busy! We visited with some friends Wednesday afternoon and had a great time. We always enjoy seeing them, and it doesn't happen often enough. Yesterday, some new friends came over, and it was wonderful getting to know them. Then last night I had the opportunity to tell other homeschooling parents about CC.
Here are a few things I enjoyed this week:
- This recipe for spaghetti and meatballs. Rachel asked me to make meatballs, so I found this recipe. It was delicious, and I especially liked that I could bake the meatballs. (I made my own spaghetti sauce instead of using the jarred stuff.)
- Visiting with old friends. Everyone except Sarah Beth has someone to play with, and I really enjoy talking with my friend.
- Getting to know new friends. This time there was someone for Sarah Beth. Even though there was only one child, all five of them played nicely together. Again, I really enjoyed talking and getting to know her mother.
- Telling others about CC and how much we love it.
- Visiting with friends at the meeting in-between telling others about CC.
- The rain God sent Tuesday after I put out the pre-emergence. I was thankful that I didn't have to water it in. :)
What have you enjoyed this week?