Friday, June 3, 2016

What I Enjoyed This Week

This picture is so cute, I had to use it again!

Here are a few things that I enjoyed this week -- besides this double-windowed, gap-toothed girl!
  • John had Monday off for Memorial Day, and it was wonderful having him home.
  • No school!  Need I say more?  :)
  • The lack of rain when the forecasters say that it's definitely coming.  I thank God that they've been wrong so often because our area does NOT need anymore rain for a while.  (I'm sure you've heard of all of the flooding in the Houston area.)
  • Working toward my goals:  clean, neat closets are so restful to look at and even to think about.  (Do you know what I mean?  Or am I just weird?)
  • The pool.  Yes, I took all five children to the pool yesterday.  Four of them had a great time, and the other one tolerated it very nicely.  I'll let you figure out which one I'm talking about.  ;)
  • Making plans to meet new friends.  :)
What did you enjoy this week?

No comments: