This picture is so cute, I had to use it again!
Here are a few things that I enjoyed this week -- besides this double-windowed, gap-toothed girl!
- John had Monday off for Memorial Day, and it was wonderful having him home.
- No school! Need I say more? :)
- The lack of rain when the forecasters say that it's definitely coming. I thank God that they've been wrong so often because our area does NOT need anymore rain for a while. (I'm sure you've heard of all of the flooding in the Houston area.)
- Working toward my goals: clean, neat closets are so restful to look at and even to think about. (Do you know what I mean? Or am I just weird?)
- The pool. Yes, I took all five children to the pool yesterday. Four of them had a great time, and the other one tolerated it very nicely. I'll let you figure out which one I'm talking about. ;)
- Making plans to meet new friends. :)
What did you enjoy this week?