Friday, May 6, 2016

What I Enjoyed This Week


Earlier this week, we had our end of the year CC party.  I enjoyed spending time with the other parents, awarding our Memory Masters (children who memorized everything we learned this year and were able to say it all at one time with no mistakes), and watching my children have fun with the other children.  As you can see, Rachel and Daniel did the potato sack race.  They were also partners in the three-legged race which warmed my heart, and they came in third which was fun!  :)


I have also enjoyed having a less busy week.  With no CC and with swimming lessons being done, I wasn't sure how I would spend my time.  But of course, there is always plenty of things to do!


Believe it or not, I have even enjoyed walking, along with a little bit of jogging, on the treadmill this week, although I must admit that I really don't like getting up at 5:15.  It's too early!

What have you enjoyed this week?

No comments: