Friday, May 20, 2016

What I Enjoyed The Last Two Weeks

I always enjoy seeing my older children loving on my youngest!

Our computer wasn't working correctly last week, so this post tells what I've enjoyed for the past two weeks.
  • A computer that works!  :)
  • When John took our computer into Houston last Friday to get it looked at, all four of our older children wanted to go, too, so they could spend some of their own money at the Lego store.  That left me at home alone with Hannah, and I must say that I enjoyed the peace and quiet.  :)
  • Our children's cavities.  No, not the actual cavities.  But I set up the appointments for Daniel, Rachel, and Mary on separate days, so I was able to spend some time with each child after his appointment.  I think they enjoyed it; I know that I did!
  • A wonderful, available babysitter.  Without C, I would not have been able to do what I did last week with the dentist appointments.  I was even able to leave Hannah home.
  • Our last week of school.  Yes, today is our last day!  Whoohoo!
What have you enjoyed this week?

No comments: