Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Book Review: Unstuffed: Decluttering Your Home, Mind, and Soul by Ruth Soukup


Having read several books on decluttering my home, I think this one is the best, and it is definitely my favorite.  The author does not just give practical tips for clearing out the overabundance of stuff in our homes; she also shows how to deal with other things that clutter our lives.  From relationships that steal our joy to creating balance (getting enough rest!), she deals with almost everything that fills our lives unnecessarily.

I especially enjoyed that the author is a Christian, so she takes a Christian outlook on everything.  The last chapter is even one about how Jesus Himself has done the most decluttering for us already by taking away our sins.

If you're overwhelmed with life right now and don't know where to start, this book could be a lifesaver for you.  Or if you just need a little fine-tuning, this book could be a great help.  I plan to keep it and reread it occasionally to make sure that I stay on the right track.

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: