Friday, April 29, 2016

What I've Enjoyed This Week


The weather has been beautiful this week, and we've been enjoying spending some time outside.  We also have continued enjoying swimming lessons and CC, although this was the last week for both.  :( Mostly, I've enjoyed this cutie pie!  I can't get enough of those smiles!


We had some friends over for supper earlier this month, and the wife showed me her ring.  Her husband bought it for her as a reminder of the child she miscarried.  I thought that was an excellent idea, so John gave me this ring for my birthday.  The stone is aquamarine which is the birthstone of March when my baby should have been born.  

I have also been reading A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman, and I wasn't sure if I enjoyed it or not.  But I kept reading until I realized that I did actually enjoy it.  :)

What have you enjoyed this week?

No comments: