Friday, April 22, 2016

Things I've Enjoyed This Week


Most of my blog posts lately have been book reviews which I'm sure that my readers find fairly boring.  I've wanted to share more of our lives, but I wasn't sure how -- until I thought about Crystal's What I'm Loving This Week posts.  I thought that was a great idea, and one that my readers might find interesting, too.  I know that I will!

First of all, I really enjoy seeing this cutie pie smiling!  I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing a toothless grin!


I enjoy seeing John spending time with our children. 


Sarah Beth thought I was trying to get a picture of Hannah.  Instead, I was able to get a good one of her!  All four children (not Hannah, obviously) are taking swimming lessons this month.  While the timing is a little difficult, they're having a great time and getting comfortable in the water.


I bought this last week and love wearing it.


I also bought this last week because I wasn't sure I was drinking enough water.  Now I carry this around all day, sipping from it.  When I don't have it, I feel thirsty.  Isn't that funny?

What have you enjoyed this week?

No comments: