Monday, April 4, 2016

Hannah at Two Months


Hannah started smiling last week, and I was finally able to catch it with  my camera!  


She started sleeping through the night last week which I really appreciate!  She may not continue sleeping through the night, but I'll enjoy it when she does!


All of my children love Hannah so much!  As I've said before, Rachel is always touching her and asking to hold her.  Daniel loves to make her smile.  And Mary, well, we went through a drive-through last week, and Mary wanted to make sure that the people at CFA knew that we had a baby.  She's proud of her baby sister!  Sarah Beth is a little more quiet about her enjoyment of Hannah, but I know that she loves having a baby, too.


It's amazing how quickly babies grow!  Already we see big changes in Hannah.  

No comments: