Friday, March 4, 2016

One Month!



Hannah is one month old today!  It's hard to believe that she's only been here that long, and yet it also feels like she's been here for much longer.  I'm not sure how that is.  :)

Two weeks ago, when I took Hannah in just to be weighed, she was back to her birth weight, so I'm sure that she's heavier now.  She is plumping up nicely!

She's doing great at night, waking me up just once to eat and going right back to sleep.  I must admit, however, that I'm ready for her to sleep through the night.  :)

Rachel and Mary still can't get enough of Hannah, especially Rachel.  I'm constantly having to say, "Leave her alone," because I'm trying to get her to sleep, or I'm trying to feed her, or something similar.  I'm sure they're just as tired of me saying it as I am.  Of course, it would help if they would stop poking her in the face....  :)

No comments: