Thursday, March 17, 2016

Hannah at Six Weeks


It's hard getting a good picture of a moving target, especially one who won't look at you because she doesn't understand about cameras.  But I enjoy Hannah so much that I just know that you are eagerly awaiting pictures and updates.  :)


Hannah is still waking up once at night to eat, and she is eating well.  I took her to the doctor Tuesday, and she gained almost two pounds in a month.  She weighs nine pounds now.  When the doctor asked me how she was eating, I laughed asked, "What do you think?"  :)  Hannah has baby acne, but hopefully it will go away soon.

I took her to Target yesterday, and she didn't cry a single time while we were there.  I think she must love that store even though it was her first time there.  :)

My other children still love her to pieces, especially the little two.

By the way, happy Saint Patrick's Day!  If you don't know the real story of Patrick, you should do some research because it's impressive!

No comments: