Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Book Review: Dressed for Death by Julianna Deering


In Dressed for Death by Julianna Deering, Drew Farthering once again finds himself in the middle of a murder mystery.  With his new wife, he is attending a costume party when his friend's fiancee apparently commits suicide -- or was she murdered?  Madeline, his wife, urges him to try to solve the crime as they both feel that God gave him the gifts needed for him to do so.

I enjoyed this fourth book in the series.  Drew Farthering, his wife, and friends are fun to read about as they try to solve the mystery, aiding the local police.  Also, since these books take place in the 1930's, I appreciate learning a little about that time period in Britain.  If you like mysteries, you'll probably like this book along with the first three.

I want to thank Bethany House for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: