Monday, January 4, 2016

Almost 35 Weeks! Getting Close!

This picture isn't the best, but we'll just blame it on the iPhone!  :)

I figure it's time for another update for those of you what want to know how I'm doing.  I am almost 35 weeks, so I've got about a month to go before this baby comes.  All of us are so excited about finally meeting her, but I'm not anxious for her to come early.  I've still got lots to do before she arrives.  I decided to wait until after the holidays to get ready for her, but I think I still have plenty of time.  :)

I feel pretty good; I'm just tired more easily.  But isn't that what you expect when you're pregnant?  We've taken the last two weeks off from school and aren't really looking forward to starting back this week.  ;)  We've really enjoyed having John home for most of those two weeks, and I've been able to get a few things done.

We had a lovely Christmas, although I didn't take a single picture.  My parents flew over for the week, and we loved having them here.  Our children are still young enough that they get excited about opening and receiving gifts, pretty much regardless of what they receive.  (We didn't, however, give them any socks or underwear.)  We even attended a wonderful Christmas Eve service at a church different from the one we attend because ours doesn't have a service on Christmas Eve.

I'll be counting down the weeks and days until this baby arrives, trying to get as much done as I can without exhausting myself.  Having had four babies already, I realize that if I don't get a few things done, it will be okay.  :)

No comments: