Friday, November 27, 2015

Book Review: I Prayed for You by Jean Fischer


When I saw I Prayed for You by Jean Fischer, I knew immediately that I wanted a copy of it because I have prayed for all of my children, even before I was pregnant with them.  This book contains different scenarios of a mother and child, and the mother bear tells her cub each time that she has prayed for him in each one and how she has prayed.  It's a sweet book, filled with adorable pictures, which I plan to read again and again to my children.

Initially, I got this book for the baby with whom I am currently pregnant, but I think it's more applicable to my three year old since it deals some with walking and talking.  Of course, I plan to hang on to this book for my newest little one!

I want to thank BookLook Bloggers for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: