Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Book Review: Grit to Great by Linda Kaplan Thaler & Robin Koval


Grit to Great:  How Perseverance, Passion, and Pluck Take You from Ordinary to Extraordinary by Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval contains many stories of how people with ordinary abilities were able to do exceptional things because they were determined to do so.  Along with the inspiring stories, the book is filled with suggestions on how to develop "grit" so that you can stick with your dreams in order to make them come true.

Honestly, I decided to review this book because I want to help my children develop "grit."  I want them to learn to stick with things until they get them accomplished.  But I learned a few things about myself, one is that I have more grit than I thought.  :)   Also, I enjoyed reading this book more than I thought I would, and I would recommend it to anyone who desires to do more than maybe they think they can, anyone who wants to learn to persevere.

I want to thank Blogging for Books for my review copy of this book, but my opinions are my own.

No comments: