Monday, October 12, 2015

An Update

Please disregard the mess in the background.  I forgot to check it out before having my picture taken. :)

As you know, I haven't written anything personal on my blog lately.  I've just been too busy lately with being pregnant, homeschooling, directing our CC campus, etc.  Did I mention that I'm busy with just being pregnant?  It takes so much more energy than I remember!  :)  But I'm sure that the few of you who regularly read my blog are curious about how we're doing here.  As a matter of fact, I started this post two weeks ago, and I'm just now getting around to publishing it.  Oops!

First of all, I'm about twenty-three weeks along in my pregnancy, and I'm feeling pretty good for the most part.  But the older I get, the harder it is to be pregnant.  :)  But I'm taking things slowly and resting as much as I can, while enjoying this pregnancy.  A nap every day has become a must!

I'm sure what you really want to know, though, is what we're having:  a girl!  We look forward to meeting our new daughter in a few months.

We started school back in July, and I'm so glad that we did.  It's given us a nice head start so that when the baby comes, I won't be worried about taking some time off from school.  We started back with Classical Conversations in the middle of August, and that has been wonderful.  Being director is harder in some ways than I expected but much easier in others.  All in all, I enjoy it.

We also got some new chicks about a month ago, and Sarah Beth and Daniel have done most of the care-taking for them which has been nice.

We've also taken several field trips with friends which were great fun along with being informative.  We visited Crocodile Encounter last week, and I highly recommend it.

That's most of what we've been up to the past couple of months, and I'll try to post more than just book reviews in the near future -- but I can't promise anything!  ;)  I've only got so much energy these days, and blogging is down near the bottom of my priority list.

No comments: