Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Blessings Abound!


It's been a while since I've written a "Thankful Thursday" post, but I've been wanting to write this one.  I've dropped a few hints over the past couple of weeks, but it's time to come clean, so to speak.  We're expecting again!  So here are some things for which I'm thankful this week:
  • nausea, etc. as it points to a normally-progressing pregnancy
  • that I don't feel as bad as I did when I was pregnant with Mary
  • children who are old enough actually to help around the house
  • a supportive husband
  • maternity clothes:  I gave some to a friend, and she graciously sent them back when she found out I was pregnant
  • mostly, that God is blessing us with another child!
We also started back to (limited) school this week.  We received our new math books in the mail last week, and Rachel started begging to do math, and Sarah Beth joined in.  How can you tell a child "no" to that?  So we started this week with math and a little bit of writing for each of my oldest three children.  Also, I figured that getting an early start would be a good thing considering our middle-of-the-year-interruption:  the baby!  In a couple of weeks, we will add a little more, and then a couple weeks after that, we will start back to Classical Conversations.  

For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: