This month has been an eventful one! I started my training for Classical Conversations, and I hosted my first Information Meeting which actually wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it would be. We've got two or three new families which is exciting! Then we took Rachel for her appointment with her pediatric rheumatologist, and we received excellent news: we never have to go back!!! I also haven't been feeling well, so I haven't done so well with my goals. I'm not upset or concerned because there is plenty of time for goals when I am feeling better. ;)
- Read through my book list. I didn't read anything off my list in June, but I did read several good books.
- Walk on the treadmill three times a week for twenty minutes. Like I mentioned above, I haven't been feeling well, so I let this go.
- Write one letter or note a month. Fail.
Goals as a Mother:
Goals as a Family:
- Do something (like a playdate) with someone (and her children) once a month, whether it's having someone over for lunch, going to someone else's house, or heading out for a field trip together. We've been busy with other things and just didn't make this one happen.
- Have one fun day in school a month. I meant to celebrate Flag Day, but it just slipped by me.
- Take my children on one field trip a month. We didn't even make it to the planetarium.
- Teach my children to do more around the house. Working on this!
- Read a book about motherhood. Not yet.
- Read a chapter book with my children. We listened to several on the way to my CC training.
- Schedule monthly date nights for John and me. This didn't happen, either.
- Read a book about being a godly wife. I've read one so far this year.
- Continue having another family over for supper once a month. We have fallen off the bandwagon, so to speak, and need to get back on.
- Continue our family devotional time. We have done great with this goal this month!
How are you doing with your yearly goals?