A few things for which I'm thankful this week:
- how much fun my children are having.
- the nice compliments I've gotten on my children's talent and how they pay attention. While I'm glad that they have some talent, I'm very pleased that they are paying attention and doing what they are supposed to be doing.
- the nice, sunny weather. It's not quite hot yet, although it is unpleasantly warm. ;)
- I have my director's training done for CC...
- and my training for Information Meetings
- that CC does so much training so that we feel ready for the tasks set us
- being able to start getting things ready for our campus next year
- that my Support Manager was able to get us into a CC Practicum (more training!) that didn't officially have room
- my tomato plants are doing wonderfully. I can't wait for those ripe tomatoes!
For what are you thankful this week? Are your children doing any camp this summer?