Thursday, June 18, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Summer Vacation

Sometimes you just need a nap...no matter where you are!

While last week was our first week of summer vacation, we were so busy with camp that we didn't feel like we were on vacation.  So this week feels more restful and stress-free since we didn't have much planned.  As a matter of fact, Monday morning as I was planning my day, I realized that I had all kinds of time since we were not going to do school...at least, not very much.  ;)

A few other things for which I'm thankful:
  • we went out for supper last Saturday night with friends and really had a good time with them
  • Tropical Storm Bill did not drop nearly as much rain on us as predicted which was wonderful because the rivers around us are full
  • electricity!  We lost power for over seven hours on Tuesday, and we were so glad to get it back.
  • electricity!  It blinked a few times Wednesday morning, but it kept coming back on!
  • John was home all day Tuesday, and it was great to have him around
  • my first CC information meeting is tonight...I'll be glad to have it over!  ;)
For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: