I took Sarah Beth and Rachel to see Rogers' and Hammerstein's Cinderella on Saturday, and we have a wonderful time. Rachel was so engrossed that she didn't even smile, while Sarah Beth got into it and laughed and smiled the whole time. I enjoyed it, too, especially since they had such a good time.
This week I am thankful for:
- a wonderful time at Cinderella!
- a safe trip up to Houston and back.
- God holding the rain off until we were out of Houston.
- today is our last day of school for the year! Hooray!
- the kids' willingness to help weed a flowerbed.
- John coming home earlier a couple of nights this week. It's so nice to have him home more!
- plans made to see some friends for supper soon.
- bright, sunny weather...even though it makes it a little warm outside.
For what are you thankful this week?