- Read through my book list. I did not read anything from my "to read" list, but I did read several other books.
- Walk on the treadmill three times a week for twenty minutes. Other than the week we visited my family in Georgia, I did well with this.
- Write one letter or note a month. Fail.
Goals as a Mother:
Goals as a Family:
- Do something (like a playdate) with someone (and her children) once a month, whether it's having someone over for lunch, going to someone else's house, or heading out for a field trip together. My children and I spent some time with friends while we were in Georgia.
- Have one fun day in school a month. Nope.
- Take my children on one field trip a month. Does taking Sarah Beth and Rachel to see Rogers' and Hammerstein's Cinderella count? ;)
- Teach my children to do more around the house. Working on this!
- Read a book about motherhood. Not yet.
- Read a chapter book with my children. This goal fell by the wayside during May, but with summer reading starting (and school ending), we should get back into this.
- Schedule monthly date nights for John and me. We went out with friends one evening.
- Read a book about being a godly wife. I read A Lifelong Love by Gary Thomas.
- Continue having another family over for supper once a month. We have fallen off the bandwagon, so to speak, and need to get back on.
- Continue our family devotional time. While we didn't do this in May, I'm excited that we started back this week!
How are you doing with your yearly goals?