Pony rides at the party.
As the title of this post says, we've had a nice, quiet week at home. As I was planning my week, I realized that we had nothing outside the house to do this week. It was great! (Of course, I don't want every week to be this quiet, but it sure was nice for a change.)
The cannon was loud! We were glad for ear protection.
Here are a few other things for which I'm thankful:
- one of our local homeschool groups put together something on Texas Military History, and we had a great time learning about weapons used during the War Between the States (aka the War of Northern Aggression)
- the company for which John works threw a wonderful party on Saturday. Since it was geared toward children, our kids had a fabulous time!
- nice weather that isn't too hot...yet
- the mosquitoes that were bad last week have gone away for the time being
- my immune system which is working a little too hard these days; my allergies are acting up
For what are you thankful this week?