Thursday, April 23, 2015

Thankful Thursday: Nice Weather

It's hard to get a good picture of Daniel, but I did it!

We've been enjoying the nice weather this week.  With temperatures in the 70's and the wind blowing, it was almost a bit chilly a couple of times.  So far, it's been a fairly quiet week at home, and I've enjoyed it.  Here are a few other things for which I'm thankful this week:
  • I had a wonderful birthday supper with a good friend Saturday night.  I forget how nice it is to spend time with a friend, especially without the interruptions of children.
  • We're meeting different friends today at a museum.
  • I feel like I "passed" my interview to be director of our CC campus next year.  Now I just have to fill out the application along with several essay questions.  I haven't answered essay questions since college!
  • Homeschool story time at the library.  Love it!
  • My hens are all laying well; we're getting about five eggs a day.  And the chicks pullets are growing well and should be able to be integrated into our flock soon.
  • John was able to come home in time for supper several times this week!
For what are you thankful this week?  When was the last time you had to answer an essay question?  ;)

No comments: