Wednesday, April 1, 2015

March Reading


While I did get a good bit of reading done this month, I didn't make much progress on my "to read" list.  I'm still working through Richard Baxter's The Saints' Everlasting Rest which is wonderful but a tough read.  I'll have to get cracking in April!  Here's what I read:
  • Shepherds Abiding by Jan Karon.  Another book in the Father Tim/Mitford series.
  • Light from Heaven by Jan Karon.  And another one.  ;)
  • Dauntless by Dina L. Sleiman.  Basically, a woman Robin Hood.  You can read my full review here.
  • DragonKnight by Donita K. Paul.  The first two books in this series centered on Kale, the young Dragon Keeper.  This book focuses on Bardon and his adventures while on a quest.  
  • DragonFire by Donita K. Paul.  This fourth book in the series has Kale and Bardon, who have married since the last book, separated by their different tasks that are necessary to save the land of Amara.
  • Easter Stories by various.  Wonderful collection of Easter tales!  Read my review here.
  • Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl.  A decent book, you can read my review here.
Looking at this list, I see a theme:  reading through and finishing series I enjoy!  But I also think it's time to branch out a little bit.  Let's see what April's reading has in store.  

What have you been reading lately?

No comments: