I feel like I did fairly well this month with my goals. We haven't been too busy which has really helped! We've been enjoying the nice weather quite a bit, too.
- Read through my book list. I didn't read a single book off my list! Oh, no!
- Walk on the treadmill three times a week for twenty minutes. I may have taken one day off, but other than that, I accomplished this goal!
- Write one letter or note a month. Success!
Goals as a Mother:
Goals as a Family:
- Do something (like a playdate) with someone (and her children) once a month, whether it's having someone over for lunch, going to someone else's house, or heading out for a field trip together. We visited the Houston Museum of Natural Science with friends.
- Have one fun day in school a month. You know, this goal just hasn't been a priority this year.
- Take my children on one field trip a month. See above.
- Teach my children to do more around the house. I'm still working on this one.
- Read a book about motherhood. I haven't gotten to this yet.
- Read a chapter book with my children. We working our way through Swiss Family Robinson, and it's a much longer book than I realized.
- Schedule monthly date nights for John and me. We were supposed to go out with friends one night, but John wasn't feeling well.
- Read a book about being a godly wife. I'm doing that right now, although it's not the one from my list.
- Continue having another family over for supper once a month. Oops!
- Continue our family devotional time. Fail.
How are you doing with your yearly goals?