It was not pretty enough this week to play outside, and we missed it.
This week has turned out to be much busier than I expected. We didn't have CC, so I scheduled some other things to take advantage of our week off...and I think I overbooked ourselves. Oops! We had friends come over on Monday, and later I took another friend out for dessert for her birthday; Wednesday I took all four children to the doctor's office, and the three girls got shots; and yesterday we had more friends over. It was fun (for the most part ;) ), but it was busy!
Here are a few things for which I'm thankful this week:
- a week off from CC! (My children, however, were disappointed.)
- friends willing to drive an hour to see us
- a fun way to celebrate birthdays: dessert out
- vaccinations, so we don't get sick!
- that Rachel can now receive vaccinations
- Baskin Robbins ice cream after shots
- more friends -- who left cookies and ice cream with us when they left. I'm still not sure whether to be thankful for that or not.... ;)
- a quiet day today (I hope)
- children who are trying to earn money; they're almost fighting each other to see who will unload the dishwasher or vacuum the floor after we eat!
- cold weather that kept us inside and gave us time to clean the baseboards
- Daniel who is looking forward to his upcoming birthday
For what are you thankful this week? Do you tend to schedule too much for your weeks off school?