Friday, February 20, 2015

Thankful Friday


Once again, I'm a day late with my "Thankful Thursday" post.  Oh, well.  I'm going to blame it on not being home two afternoons in a row when we are home almost every afternoon.

First we stayed the afternoon at CC, seeing what Essentials is all about since Sarah Beth will do that next year.  So far, we've just gone to CC in the morning, so next year is going to be a change.  We also enjoyed homeschool story time at the library and had such a good time that we stayed longer than usual, visiting with friends.  So Mary missed her nap twice in a row, and I missed my quiet time.

Here are a few things for which I'm thankful this week:
  • fourteen years of marriage to a wonderful man
  • and a nice dinner out tomorrow night along with maybe some shooting practice
  • nice weather again this week after a yucky beginning
  • homeschool story time
  • spending time with friends
  • the way that CC challenges my children and will continue to challenge them as they learn and mature
For what are you thankful this week?

No comments: